Work With Us
- Thai nationality, Male or Female and age above 23 years old
- Bachelor degree in Media, Film, Art or related filed
- At least 2 years experiences of working in TV commercial production house, TV Program or on multiple feature film projects
- In depth understanding of the production process, and network of contacts in the industry
- Excellent people management, communication and organizational skills
- Good Team Player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work within deadline and within budget
- Good skills about Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier Pro or similar
- Able to communicate in English
- Obtaining and understanding the requirements of company projects. Our company works on Media Content, TV Commercials, TV Programs, Still Photography and various other production platforms
- Examine script, storyboard, drawing up a shooting schedule and estimating cost
- Negotiating cost and approving the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers
- Overseeing location bookings and approve and arranging any necessary permissions and risk assessments
- Managing production schedule and budget
- Hiring freelance crew as needed given the requirements of each individual project
- Managing production team and dealing with any problems
- Being the first point of contact for all production partners
- Managing vendor relationships including negotiating rate and costs, vendor agreement and payment plans
How to subscribe
- Thai nationality, age above 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or M&E Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' experienced in construction is a must
- Minimum 5 years' experienced in Managerial Level.
- Experienced with project 100 Million Baht up is a must
- Proven record in construction project management.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Manager construction project plans and power line projects & assume full responsibility for the performance of construction management functions at the first stage which includes architectural, construction and infrastructure.
- Provide technical advice during the evaluation of prospective projects with respect to the analysis of properties, technical due diligence, development costs and construction methods.
- Recommend for approval and/or approve, within allowed limits, project budgets, costs schedules, quality standards, change orders, special budget approval requests, prospective consultants and bidders to the senior management.
- Initiate value engineering and perform regular checks and quality management assessments.
- As may be required, hire personnel and organize project management teams.
- Acquire & working with third-party firms, contractors and Sub Vendors.
- Proactively advise and regularly report on all construction and development related regulatory and statutory changes and compliance matters with regards to operating in Thailand.
- Manage all Construction Plan of the new Project and maintenance Current Building & Warehouse
How to subscribe
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female
- Degree or Master’s degree in any related fields
- At least 10 experience in media sales field, advertising/media, strategic marketing and /or consulting is strongly preferred.
- Must be customer-focused leader with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks accurately and successfully from start to finish
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Preferred Knowledge Programmatic Advertising and Presentation skills
- Overall activity within Media/Programmatic advertising section.
- Manage projects among the Media Section to delegate responsibilities.
- Manage media owner relationship to ensure that client with get full benefits from our media.
- Administrate the campaign implementation timeline and all deliverables
- Project coordination among clients and internal team.
- Manage and grow the company’s media revenue
- Actively communicate with Managing Director to see where the Media Section may be able to assist in promoting our clients adverting campaign.
- Working in researching and analyzing competitors’ spending for planning purpose.
- Creating media plans and reports, including objectives, strategies, suggestions, recommendation.
- Identifying the consumer insight opportunities and analyzing target media behavior for planning purpose
- Working with internal teams in order to generate ideas to launch campaign.
- Controlling the quality of media recommendations to ensure media concepts and projects.
- Monitoring the plan implementation and evaluating the media plan effectiveness.
- Develop long-term media strategies with internal team.
How to subscribe
- Thai nationality, Male or Female and age above 30 years old
- At least Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years in Digital Marketing Experience.
- Strong knowledge around Online & Offline Marketing.
- Developed successful content and campaign materials beyond product collateral.
- Good Leadership skills and fluent in English.
- Overall Marketing both Online and Traditional Marketing in South East Asia.
- Create awareness and company's visibility on Digital platforms.
- Leverage Social Media (IG, Facebook, Youtube) through original content to increase FC & Revenue.
- Create leads generated through Online Channels in order to convert into business opportunities.
- Handle Marketing Plan and Annual Budget to meet with sales initiatives.
- Working closely with CMO.
How to subscribe
- Thai nationality, age above 30 years old.
- At least Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience as a management of Content Development & Content Operation Departments or related
- At least 10 years of experience in Content Development & Content Operation
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Good self-management and multi-tasking skill.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Manage Content Development & Content Operation Departments
- Creative Content Strategy & Content Translation Planning align with company goals
- Manage all expenses that relate with Content Development & Content Operation Departments are under the company budgeting
- Implement new process & system that able to develop Content Development & Content Operation Departments
- Able to manage all jobs in Content Development & Content Operation Roles
How to subscribe
มาร่วมเป็นทีมงานของ JKN ดาวน์โหลดใบสมัครและส่งใบสมัครกลับมาที่ฝ่ายบุคคลของ JKNDownload